🇪🇸 ¿Siempre ha soñado con salir de Francia hacia el sol de España? ¡Tengo justo lo que necesitas!
⚡️ Come on and join this Spanish European group providing leading industrial customers with End to End engineering and software integration solutions !
Their mission is to provide technological solutions that make industrial customers more effective and competitive, to be a partner in their digital transformation, to new industry 4.0 adventure !
1,800 employees in 25+ European sites, A a business with over 30 years of sustainable growth !
💪 their strength ?
- Expert in Industrial plants, automotive, aerospace & defence, AEC
- A financially solid group, 100% privately owned
- A strong partnership culture in PLM and digital solutions in Iberia: Platinum partner of Siemens Digital Software, the biggest one in Spain but also with Dassault and Autodesk and IBM Maximo !
⚡️Why do they need a new PLM Architect ?
The Spanish team is expanding. They need a TeamCenter Architect (a brand new job) to help scale and build the capabilities of the engineering team.
⚡️ Where ? Bilbao, Barcelona or Madrid !
⚡️ And in your daily life as PLM Tech Lead you will ...
- define how the project must be done
- be able to understand customer processes and use cases,
- be the Technical reference and support for the rest of the team
- help build and train additional team members
- act as the Teamcenter team leader within the organization
⚡️ What you need to be successful in this position is ...
- a kind of leadership and problem solving attitudes
- implémentation expérience with SIEMENS PLM solutions would be perfect! But from Dassault or PTC it's also OK!
- strong understanding of PLM (TeamCenter or 3DX or Windchill, ...) implementation projects and hands-on customizations
- knowledge and experience of CAD
- speaking English quite fluently and Spanish or willing to improve 😀
- ability to travel in Spain
⚡️The advantages of this position for this Spanish Group?
- a structure with over 30 years of sustainable growth at the cutting edge of technology
- ranked 35th in Actualidad Economica´s 100 Best Companies to Work for in Spain
- a leading European software distribution and engineering firm
- 1800 + passionate PLM and engineers
- an international context
- work on innovative projects, using modern technologies
- good place to grow
- an attractive salary in Spain
- stability of friendly atmosphere of work
⚡️ Let's go back to our recruitment process! Rather agile and efficient!
- step 1: interview with me to better know each other and present the company
- step 2 :interview with your future N+1, the VP Head of Innovation
- step 3 : interview with HR
- and finally a last interview with the Head of the group
Let’s talk about it! Feel free to contact me by email: email@example.com or directly via Linkedin !