🎯Would you like to be at the beginning of a new industry 4.0 adventure? Agility and Innovation, for this European group of 2,000 people who is setting up in Germany 🇩🇪
This international🌍 integrator, expert in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), IoT, (Internet of Things), and Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions, is present in 30 countries worldwide, and has just set up in Germany.
Their strengths 💪
- More than 1,200 projects implemented around the world (Europe, North America and Asia)
- Expert in Industry, Energy, Medical
- A financially solid group, 100% privately owned ＄
- A strong partnership culture: more than 15 years with PTC and more than 28 years with EMERSON
🔛 Why do they need you dear PLM ARCHITECT?
The German team is in construction. To date, it consists of 7 people : the country manager, the product manager and business consultants.
What they are missing today is a senior PLM ARCHITECT capable of managing business relationship that is beyond technical aspect, being able to understand and identify business needs and transforming into reliable PLM / IoT solutions.
The integration of projects is then carried out off-shore, by a team of experts in Poland.
🔛And in your daily life PLM Architect, you will ...
- lead the group implementation team
- manage the implementation of PTC products Windchill and/or ThingWorx
- define the architecture
- make recommendations to customers
- assure that the solution meets customer objectives but also the company best practices and standards
As you will have understood, this position is 100% home office, even if there’s an administrative and official office in Munich.
⭐️ What do you need to be successful in this PLM Architect position?
- a kind of leadership and problem solving attitudes
- implémentation expérience with relevant PTC, DASSAULT or SIEMENS solutions
- strong understanding of PLM (ideally Windchill) implementation projects and hands-on customizations
- knowledge and experience of CAD Data Management (CREO Pro-E ,Catia, Autodesk, …)
- avaibility to travel in Germany
🔛 The advantages of this PLM Architect position?
- a structure in full construction, at the cutting edge of technology
- strong development prospects in Germany and abroad
600+ passionate PLM and IoT engineers
- an international context
- a growing company
- work on innovative projects, using modern technologies
- good place to grow
- an attractive salary ＄
- cool benefits
- stability of friendly atmosphere of work
- flexible working hours
⭐️ Let's go back to our recruitment process! Rather agile and efficient!
- step 1: interview with me to better know each other and present the company
- step 2 :interview with your future N+1, the VP sales
- step 3 : interview with HR
- and finally a last interview with the Head of the group
Let’s talk about it! Feel free to contact 📧: firstname.lastname@example.org or find me on LinkedIn Céline